Volunteer administrators, officials and helpers are crucial to the successful running of our events and the dedication of our volunteers is worthy of considerable recognition.
You can join one of the following Volunteer Teams..
- TEAM ONE: INFORMATION DESK + HQ – 07:30 to 14:00
- TEAM TWO: START AREA + first/last mile – 07:30 to 14:00
- TEAM THREE: BRICKHILL WATER STOP – 10:00 to 13:00
- TEAM FOUR: FIRS PATH / TAYLORS RIDE – 10:00 to 13:00
- TEAM FIVE: THE GLOBE WATER STOP – 09:00 to 13:00
- TEAM SIX: FINISH AREA (WATER / MEDALS) – 08:00 to 14:00
Minimum age is 17. If you are younger then you can accompany an adult who has volunteered.
Volunteers will get a Dirt Running Hoodie in 2019
Back To Top
Posted October 22, 2014 in: Event by dirtrunning