Not taking part in the Dirt Half Challenge on Saturday 19th November? Then why not get involved by volunteering instead.
We are looking for people to support us to coordinate the day, marshal, hand out water and cheer on participants.
You can join one of the following Volunteer Teams.
- TEAM ONE: INFORMATION DESK
- Based in the Race HQ – 07:30 to 14:00
- TEAM TWO: START AREA + first/last mile
- Based at Cedars Upper School – 07:30 to 14:00
- TEAM THREE: BRICKHILL WATER STOP
- Located at Great Brickhill – 10:00 to 13:00
- TEAM FOUR: COURSE MARSHALS
- 4 locations – between 10:00 to 13:00
- TEAM FIVE: THE GLOBE WATER STOP
- Located at The Globb Inn – 09:00 to 13:00
- TEAM SIX: FINISH AREA (WATER / MEDALS)
- Located at the finish area – 08:00 to 14:00
The minimum age is 17. If you are younger then you can accompany an adult who has volunteered.
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN CLOSER TO THE EVENT
Volunteers will get a quality Dirt Running Hoodie.
Back To Top
Posted October 22, 2014 in: Event by dirtrunning