Not taking part in the Dirt Half Challenge on Saturday 18th November? Then why not get involved by volunteering instead?
We are looking for people to support us in coordinating the day, marshaling, handing out water, and cheering on participants.
You can join one of the following Volunteer Teams.
- TEAM ONE: INFORMATION DESK
- Based in the Race HQ – 07:30 to 14:00
- TEAM TWO: START AREA + first/last mile
- Based at Cedars Upper School – 07:30 to 14:00
- TEAM THREE: BRICKHILL WATER STOP
- Located at Great Brickhill – 10:00 to 13:00
- TEAM FOUR: COURSE MARSHALS
- Various – 09:30 to 13:00
- TEAM FIVE: THE GLOBE WATER STOP
- Located at The Globe Inn – 09:00 to 13:00
- TEAM SIX: FINISH AREA (WATER / MEDALS)
- Located at the finish area – 08:00 to 14:00
The minimum age is 17. If you are younger then you can accompany an adult who has volunteered.
Volunteers will get a quality Dirt Running Hoodie.