1. Entrants take part in the Dirt Running virtual event entirely at their own risk and are 100% responsible for selecting a safe route to run. Entrants should wear reflective clothing when running in low light conditions and take care around traffic or when running off-road. Dirt Running accepts no responsibility for any accidents or injuries sustained whilst taking part in a Dirt Running virtual event.
2. Runners must be at least 17 years old on the first day of the event.
3. By entering a Dirt Running event, you will be added to the Dirt Running mailing list to receive updates on future events, offers, and news. You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.
4. After completing your virtual race you must upload a run details photo and finish time to your Active account https://myevents.active.com/. Without a run details photo(s) you will not have completed your virtual race and so will not receive the finisher’s medal and t-shirt. If you experience any difficulties loading a run details photo, please contact the Dirt Running team.
5. Dirt Running virtual runs are not competitive events. A leaderboard will be published but there will not be any prizes for the fastest runners.
6. Dirt Running will be free to use any images in which we are tagged on our social channels for any purpose.
7. Your personal data is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act.
8. Sorry, no refunds or deferrals under any circumstances.